9th Plenary Meeting of the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development)
Initiative for Policy Dialogue on GVCs, Production Transformation and Development Logo oecd
15- 16 November 2017 – Bangkok – Thailand
Panel: Government- Business Dialogue Roundtable on SHIFTING TO INCLUSIVE AND SUSTAINABLE VALUE CHAINS: WHAT ARE COMPANIES DOING?
1. Businesses have been committed to achieving positive impact well before the adoption of the SGDs. In what respect do the SDGs call for new forms of responsible business conduct?
2. Are companies taking steps to achieve the SDGs?
3. Is social and environmental impact becoming a core part of business development?
4. How can lead-firms enable positive change in the whole supply chain?
5. What could governments do to generate synergies and incentivise these new, more responsible forms of doing business?
Prof. Francesco Bertolini, Forest For Future president participated as moderator and speaker in this panel, presenting both F3 and Belantara Foundation